- See the video here!
- Sold Per Single Unit (i.e. order 2 for a pair, 3 to get 3)
- Shipping Cost: $8/piece ($19/piece for the 6")
- US Patent #9,133,599
- Made In The USA
- For single, factory-weld bucket edges (not bolted-on edges)
- For bolt-on/HD edges, see FAQ, "I have a large bucket"
- For size/count recommendations:
- Up to 24hp (usually ~48" bucket), two 3" wide
- Up to 30hp (usually ~60" bucket), two 4" wide
- Up to 50hp (usually ~72" bucket): three 4" wide
- 60hp+ or 84"+ bucket: two or three of the 6" wide
- For more information, see the FAQ
- For install and use instructions, see the Manual
A loader bucket is a versatile tool, but not a refined one. Catching an edge or a corner on the lawn while trying to scoop mulch, or filling the bucket with your gravel driveway instead of only snow, are just a few examples of what can happen when you haven’t properly controlled your bucket’s leading edge. The Edge Tamer solves this problem. Any time you need a clean separation between the ground and your fill, the Edge Tamer is your tool of choice. From pushing brush to scooping just about anything, this is an essential tool.