- Before ordering, please use our Tamer Guide!
- See the video here!
- Sold Per Single Unit (i.e. order 2 for a pair, 3 to get 3)
- USPS shipping is per unit ($9/ea for 3"/4", $20/ea for 6")
- UPS shipping is by weight
- US Patent #9,133,599
- Made In The USA
- For welded bucket edges (not replaceable bolt-on edges)
- For replaceable bolt-on edges, see the Bolt-On Tamer
- Note that 6" Edge Tamers do NOT accept accessories such as the Edge Extender, Trash Tamer, and Hitch Tamer
- For install and use instructions, see the Manual
A loader bucket is a versatile tool, but not a refined one. Catching an edge or a corner on the lawn while trying to scoop mulch, or filling the bucket with your gravel driveway instead of only snow, are just a few examples of what can happen when you haven’t properly controlled your bucket’s leading edge. The Edge Tamer solves this problem. Any time you need a clean separation between the ground and your fill, the Edge Tamer is your tool of choice. From pushing brush to scooping just about anything, this is an essential tool.